Scholarships & Financial Aid
The College of Agriculture & Life Sciences has $1 million in scholarships to award to CALS students! This is on top of the funding available through the University of Arizona and other grants and scholarships. The best part is that you don't have to be a perfect student to qualify! Make sure you ask an advisor what is available for you.
Scholarships for Family Studies and Human Development Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for family studies and human development majors within CALS.
- Amy Jean Knorr Scholarship in Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Dr. Wayne Beck Scholarship
- Family and Consumer Sciences Council of Alumni and Friends Legends Scholarship
- Family and Consumer Sciences General Scholarship
- FCS Council Scholarship
- Jean M. Stewart Memorial Scholarship
- Levy's Scholarship
- Linda Redmann Memorial Scholarship
- Patricia Wylie Book Award
- Ruth C. Hall Memorial Scholarship
- Ruth F. and Thomas J. Nesbitt Scholarship
- Ruth Reed Cowden Scholarship
- Victor A. Christopherson Scholarship
- Vivian Bancroft Swift Memorial Scholarship
Grants, Scholarships, and Merit Aid Can Help Fund Your Education
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don't know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.